Workers at the Mitchells fairground, which was at Glyne Gap recently, gave up their time and money to allow children with special needs on the rides for free.
The children enjoyed a fun-packed two hours on the various rides, plus a free meal from the food stall, during the special session on July 28.
Members of the National Autistic Society Bexhill and Hastings branch would like to thank those working at the fairground for their time and effort, which put smiles on so many faces.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.bexhillobserver.net/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bexhillobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @BexhillObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Bexhill Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.