Faulty sensor calls out Bexhill firefighters

Fire & Rescue news.
Fire & Rescue news.

Firefighters rushed to calls from a heat sensor in Bexhill for them to discover it was faulty this morning (Wednesday, April 20).

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service crews responded to a heat sensor that had activated at a property in Hawkhurst Way at around 6.30am.

On arrival it was found to be a faulty carbon monoxide detector.

Crews carried out a home safety visit before leaving.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.bexhillobserver.net/

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bexhillobserver

3) Follow us on Twitter @BexhillObs

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Bexhill Observer - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.