Firefighters clear smoke after Bexhill oven fire

Fire & Rescue News.
Fire & Rescue News.

Firefighters cleared smoke from a Bexhill home after an oven fire last night (Thursday, August 11).

East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service crews from Bexhill were called to Camperdown Street in Sidley at 8.55pm.

There had been a small fire in an oven which was out by the time the firefighters arrived.

They used a PPV fan to clear the smoke.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.bexhillobserver.net/

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bexhillobserver

3) Follow us on Twitter @BexhillObs

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Bexhill Observer - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.