Any Keane fans who missed out on the chance to go to the much-anticipated Back to Battle concert have one last opportunity to get their hands on a pair of the hottest tickets in town.
As part of his role as patron of Battle Festival, Keane songwriter Tim Rice-Oxley is playing a one-off acoustic gig with frontman Tom Chaplin at Battle Abbey this Saturday, August 8.
Tickets for the fundraising event have all been snapped up, but Keane Music has one final pair to give away to one lucky Keane fan.
To enter, email the answer to the following question to email@example.com before 10am on Thursday August 6.
Question: Alongside Tim, who is the other patron of the Battle Festival? (Clue: You’ll find the answer at http://www.battlefestival.co.uk/).
Entrants are asked to include their name, location and phone number in the email.
Keane Music asks that you only enter if you can make it to Battle this weekend. The prize does not include travel or accommodation.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.ryeandbattleobserver.co.uk/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/RyeandBattleObserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @RyeObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Rye and Battle Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.