Police in Hastings and Rother are seeking the public’s help as they step up efforts to trace a Bexhill man wanted on warrant for recall to prison.
Cameron ‘Cam’ Skilton, 18, of London Road, Bexhill, was released on licence from HMP Rochester in Kent on February 1 this year while serving a four-year sentence for robbery.
But on February 28 the licence was revoked and Skilton, a builder, is now required to return to custody.
Sussex Police say he has so far failed to do so and has evaded arrest.
Skilton was recently spotted in Hastings.
He is described as white, 5’4” and of small build. He has the words ‘love’ and ‘hate’ tattooed on his right and left hands respectively, and also has a swallow tattooed on his right hand.
Police now appealing for anyone seeing Skilton or knowing of his whereabouts to contact them immediately.
They can do so online at https://sussex.police.uk/contact-us/response-to-appeal/, by emailing email@example.com or by phoning 101, quoting serial 1163 of 28/02.
In an emergency, please dial 999.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.bexhillobserver.net/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bexhillobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @BexhillObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Bexhill Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.