The Meet and Eat Lunch Club, run by the Community Stroke Rehabilitation Team for people recovering from a stroke, teamed up with the Stroke Association’s Sing Out For Stroke group to sing Christmas carols to the patients at the Irvine Unit at Bexhill Hospital.
Lynn Vincent, rehabilitation support worker for the Community Stroke Rehabilitation Team said: “The group’s singing efforts were well received by the patients on the Irvine Unit with an enjoyable time had by all.
“I would like to thank the local supermarkets and local business that provided the lunch and raffle prizes for the Meet and Eat Lunch Club.”
The Meet and Eat Lunch Club and the Sing Out For Stroke group have been running for the last 18 months both offering on-going support to patients that have suffered a stroke.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.bexhillobserver.net/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bexhillobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @BexhillObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Bexhill Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.