A woman was taken to hospital in a serious condition after she was found ‘slumped’ in a car in Little Common.
Police and ambulance crews were called to Meads Road shortly after 5.30pm on Monday (November 21) after concerns were raised about a woman sitting in a parked car.
Two police cars, two paramedic cars and an ambulance were swiftly on the scene and traffic was diverted from the area.
A spokesperson for South East Coast Ambulance Service (SECAmb) said: “There were concerns for a woman aged approximately in her 40s who was not fully conscious.
“The woman was treated at the scene before being taken to the Conquest Hospital in a serious condition.”
A Sussex Police spokesperson said the woman remained in hospital this morning (Tuesday, November 22).
No further information has been released.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.bexhillobserver.net/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bexhillobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @BexhillObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Bexhill Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.