Woman suffers from smoke inhalation after Little Common fire

Fire crews attend chemical spill at Charles Wells Brewery
Fire crews attend chemical spill at Charles Wells Brewery
0
Have your say

A woman suffered smoke inhalation after an accidental microwave fire in Little Common this afternoon (Wednesday, November 11).

One East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service appliance from Bexhill was mobilised to the incident in Eastergate at around 2:45pm.

On arriva,l it was confirmed the accidental fire, which had started in the microwave, was out.

One woman was treated for smoke inhalation and was left in the care of South East Coast Ambulance Service.

Firefighters left the scene at about 3:25pm.

Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.

Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.

1) Make our website your homepage at www.bexhillobserver.net/

2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bexhillobserver

3) Follow us on Twitter @BexhillObs

4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.

And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!

The Bexhill Observer - always the first with your local news.

Be part of it.