Bexhill secondary school confirms another case of Covid-19
A small number of students at a Bexhill secondary school have been told to isolate after another case of Covid-19 was confirmed.
St Richard’s Catholic College informed parents of the news on Monday (November 16).
This is the second confirmed case so far this month. The school previously wrote to parents on Friday (November 6) confirming a member of the school community had tested positive for the virus.
On Monday, school principal Doreen Cronin wrote: “We have been made aware of a member of our school community who has tested positive for Covid-19.”
She said a ‘small number of students’ who have been in close contact with the individual who tested positive have been told to stay at home for 14 days.
The school has remained open and children not displaying symptoms have been reminded to attend as normal.