Latest number of Covid-19 cases in East Sussex as Boris Johnson prepares to address nation
East Sussex has reported a total of 367 Covid-19 cases in the past seven days, according to Public Health England.
The latest figures show cases across the county have now risen to 3,221.
Boris Johnson is due to address the nation at 5pm after national newspapers reported England was heading into a second lockdown from Wednesday.
It is reported the Prime Minister is considering a month-long lockdown which would see restrictions eased by Christmas.
It comes after documents suggested the UK is on course for a higher death toll than seen in March, with a worst-case scenario of more than 4,000 deaths a day.
Here is the current breakdown of case numbers across East Sussex:
– East Sussex – total of 3,221 cases (up 367 in the past seven days)
– Hastings – total of 394 cases (up 50 in the past seven days)
– Rother – total of 390 cases (up 37 in the past seven days)
– Wealden – total of 982 cases (up 121 in the past seven days)
– Lewes – total of 673 cases (up 84 in the past seven days)
– Eastbourne – total of 782 cases (up 75 in the past seven days)