Bexhill’s main Post Office has reopened this morning (Thursday, September 24) after it was forced to close to customers because of flooding.
The building, in Devonshire Square, was closed after heavy rainfall on Monday night caused the staff side of the branch to flood.
The Post Office redirected customers to the Windmill Drive and Sidley branches during the closure.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.bexhillobserver.net/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bexhillobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @BexhillObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Bexhill Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.