The air ambulance landed on the recreation ground at Little Common this lunchtime (Tuesday, September 6).
A spokesperson for the Kent, Surrey and Sussex Air Ambulance confirmed that one of its helicopters was called out shortly before 11.45am.
He described the nature of the call as a ‘medical emergency’ but was unable to elaborate further.
The air ambulance was heard to land at the Conquest Hospital in Hastings a short while later.
No further details have been made available at this time.
We will bring you more on this story as we get it.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.bexhillobserver.net/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bexhillobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @BexhillObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Bexhill Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.