Firefighters tackled a chimney fire in Hooe yesterday (Monday, January 4).
One East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service appliance from Bexhill was mobilised to the incident on Broad Street Green at around 6:35pm.
Crews used a thermal imaging camera and chimney kit to extinguish the fire which had started in a wood burner.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage
2) Like our Facebook page
3) Follow us on Twitter
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
Always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.