Police are investigating the theft of almost £4,000 worth of cosmetics and bottled vitamins from Boots the Chemist shop in Devonshire Road, Bexhill.
Shoplifters struck just before 4pm on Wednesday, August 19.
Detectives would now like to speak to a man and a woman (pictured) known to have been in the shop at around that time.
The two people, or anyone recognising them or having other information, are asked to email email@example.com or phone 101, quoting serial 1075 of 21/08.
Alternatively, call the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.bexhillobserver.net/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bexhillobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @BexhillObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Bexhill Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.