Firefighters were called after concerns over an overheated boiler in Bexhill in the early hours of this morning (Friday, May 13).
East Sussex Fire and Rescue Service crews from Bexhill were sent to Sidley Green to check the boiler’s safety at around 2.30am.
The crew isolated the gas supply and gave advice to the occupier.
Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.bexhillobserver.net/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bexhillobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @BexhillObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Bexhill Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.