The family of murder victim Lauren Masters have paid an emotional tribute to the devoted mum-of-two.
The 20-year-old died from a stab wound at her flat in Fernleigh Court, Sutherland Avenue, Bexhill, on Friday (August 28).
In a statement released this afternoon, Lauren’s family said: “Lauren was much loved by all who knew her.
“She was a precious daughter, sister, granddaughter, best friend and a devoted mum to her two young boys.
“She will be sorely missed by all her family and friends, who she was always there for and supported.”
Paul Withers, 21, from Bexhill, has been charged with Lauren’s murder.
He has been remanded in custody to appear at Lewes Crown Court on December 18.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.bexhillobserver.net/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bexhillobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @BexhillObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Bexhill Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.