The Bexhill Observer has hit the newsstands today (February 3) and here is what you can find in this week’s edition.
We lead on the story about the dramatic explosion at a cash point at the town’s main railway station.
Sticking with Bexhill station, on page four we report how MP Huw Merriman is pressing Southern rail to address staffing issues at the station, following complaints from passengers.
There is good news for the town with the news of a huge cash injection from the Government, which will help to fund new developments at the North East Bexhill Innovation Park.
Meanwhile a swimmer wants to raise awareness of a little known condition called ‘secondary drowning’, after a minor incident at Bexhill Leisure Pool left he fighting for breath in A&E.
This week’s special report focuses on the work of Sussex Search and Rescue, which is on the look out for more volunteers.
If you are at a loose end as to what to do this coming week, check out our top ten guide to events across Hastings and Rother within our bumper entertainment guide, Wow 24/7.
And once again Simon Newstead brings you all the latest sporting news and results from across Bexhill and beyond.
The Bexhill Observer is available from all good newsagents.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.bexhillobserver.net/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bexhillobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @BexhillObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Bexhill Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.