McDonalds at the Ravenside Retail Park is scheduled to re-open next Thursday (March 2).
The doors of the popular fast food restaurant will open at 10.30am on Thursday, March 2, and normal hours will resume from Friday, March 3.
Following a significant investment from franchisee Dave Padmore, the restaurant has been closed for several weeks for a major digital makeover.
The new-look restaurant will now offer a new external patio area, self-order kiosks to order and pay, the option to have food delivered to your table and will have free-to-use tablets on tables for customers to check emails and so on.
Additional facilities have also been added to the play area and the drive thru.
Dave Padmore, who owns and operates the restaurant, is excited to welcome customers to the renovated restaurant next week.
He said: “We’re excited to welcome our customers back through the door next week and show them the changes we have made.
“The customer experience in the digitally enhanced stores is better than before, with the kiosks meaning customers can view the options and order, without the pressure of being at the till.”
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.bexhillobserver.net/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bexhillobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @BexhillObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Bexhill Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.