Members of the Scouting family from across Bexhill, Battle and the surrounding villages took part in the annual St George’s Day parade yesterday (Sunday April 24).
They gathered in the Market car parks in Battle before parading through the town to the sound of the Drumskulls drummers.
The procession ended at St Mary The Virgin Church where those gathered enjoyed a service focussing on one hundred years of Cubs.
Joining the 10 packs were various local dignitaries including Bexhill mayor Maurice Watson.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.bexhillobserver.net/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bexhillobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @BexhillObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Bexhill Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.