Concern is growing for an ‘extremely vulnerable’ 33-year-old man who has gone missing from Bexhill.
Alan Capps lives in Cambridgeshire, but has been in Sussex for the last month with a view to moving to the area.
He was last seen in Bowrey Place at around 8.30pm on Monday (September 21) and as he relies on medication for his mental health, he is being treated as extremely vulnerable.
Alan is 6’0”, of slim build, with inch-long thick, brown hair, blue eyes and stubble.
He was wearing jeans, a dark green bomber jacket and always wears a cap. He is probably carrying a black rucksack.
Wai Lee, missing persons co-ordinator at Sussex Police, said: “We are concerned that Alan may try to harm himself and we are keen to locate him as soon as possible.
“He does like ‘quirky’ old shops and could be in the Old Town area of Hastings, but may just as easily have travelled further afield.
“If you see him, have seen him or know of his whereabouts, please call 101 quoting serial 253 of 22/09.
“If he is in danger or needs medical attention, please dial 999 immediately.”
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.bexhillobserver.net/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bexhillobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @BexhillObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Bexhill Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.