A man has been given a police caution after officers discovered cannabis plants during a raid on a property in Bexhill.
Officers executed a warrant at an address in Turkey Road on Thursday (May 11) where they found the Class B drug.
A 24-year-old man was given a caution for the production of cannabis.
It was one of a series of police raids carried out across East Sussex on Thursday.
A 24-year-old man from Pevensey was arrested on suspicion of possessing cocaine following a raid at an address in Whitbread Close, Eastbourne. He has been released under investigation.
A quantity of cannabis and other Class B drugs were also seized.
A third warrant was executed at Weaver Close, also in Eastbourne, and a significant quantity of heroin, cash and a stun gun were recovered. A woman was released under investigation.
Following the raids, Gary Brown, 22, of Larkbere Road, Lewisham, was charged with possession with intent to supply a controlled drug of Class A (heroin), being concerned in the supply of crack cocaine, possession of a prohibited weapon and acquire/use/possession of criminal property.
* Don’t miss out on all the latest breaking news where you live.
Here are four ways you can be sure you’ll be amongst the first to know what’s going on.
1) Make our website your homepage at www.bexhillobserver.net/
2) Like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/bexhillobserver
3) Follow us on Twitter @BexhillObs
4) Register with us by clicking on ‘sign in’ (top right corner). You can then receive our daily newsletter AND add your point of view to stories that you read here.
And do share with your family and friends - so they don’t miss out!
The Bexhill Observer - always the first with your local news.
Be part of it.